You do not have to have the Licence in order to use the Girls on Board approach, but it comes with benefits. The Girls on Board Licence costs £250 and lasts in perpetuity. The benefits of being a licence holder are:
- The school is entitled to half price online training. (So, online training costs £100 per teacher instead of £200 per teacher.)
- Staff can access all the training materials used in the training, including the 22 minute video, Session One PowerPoint, Session One Script and Guide.
- Staff can share experiences and ideas with other Champions on the Girls on Board Online Forum.
- The school is accredited to display the Girls on Board logo on its website, letterhead and other marketing materials.
- The school will receive a pdf of The Parent Guide branded with its own logo.
- The school can ask for its own images to be included in the Parent Guide.
- Staff will receive ongoing professional support from trainers by email and phone.
- The school can request additional hard copies of The Teacher’s Handbook.
- The school can purchase and display the Girls on Board plaque in their Foyer.
The Girls on Board Licence costs £250 and lasts in perpetuity. For more information or to purchase the Licence, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Academy Trusts (UK) may purchase a single Licence and receive all the benefits for FOUR schools within the trust. This can be repeated until all the schools in the trust are covered. This means that the price per school for the Licence comes down to £62.50p.