Once a school has fully trained and accredited Girls on Board Champions as staff, it has the right to become a licenced ‘Girls on Board School’. The benefits of being a licence holder are:
- Staff can access all the training materials used in the training, including the 22 minute video, Session One PowerPoint, Session One Script and Guide.
- Staff can share experiences and ideas with other Champions on the Girls on Board Online Forum.
- The school is accredited to display the Girls on Board logo on its website, letterhead and other marketing materials.
- The school will receive The Parent Guide branded with its own logo.
- The school can ask for its own images to be included in the Parent Guide.
- Staff will receive ongoing professional support from trainers by email and phone.
- The school can request additional hard copies of The Teacher’s Handbook.
- The school can purchase and display the Girls on Board plaque in their Foyer.
- The school can apply for discounted training, including half price online training.
The Girls on Board Licence costs £250 for one year and £400 for two years. For more information or to purchase the Licence, email email@example.com